- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all interactions with customers and employees.
- Stay current on parts and pricing in order to provide customer with up-to-date product knowledge.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings and focus on quality.
- Practice safe working methods and adhere to health and safety policy and procedures.
- Complete all service training courses by required deadlines and remain current with all service training provided.
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude and be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
Organizational abilities for a fast-paced environment.
Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication customer service skills with the ability to deal with customers tactfully and professional at all times.
Mechanical experience and the ability to operate a forklift are assets.
Knowledge and experience with servicing Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the ability to quickly learn about them.
Experience with Point of Sale and Parts /Service management computer software or the ability to learn quickly.) Must have keyboarding skills.
Valid driver’s license.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools.
- Occasionally requires the ability to lift 40 pounds of material.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600lb+ motorcycle.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or airborne other particles.
Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience
- Service: 2 years
- High school or equivalent